Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am bored, nuff said.

Woke up at 9am today and woke Iru-chan up XD
She got tuition in the morning lol, reminds me of how I used to be =P
Oh, Iru-chan is a friend of mine who happens to be a girl. We were discussing about animals in Japanese which eventually turned the topic to teasing each other. She wants to be a kawaii neko, so she calls herself Iru. I, on the other hand, is a dog named Lalami.
I dunno why she named me that though =P

Anyway, I woke up and received a call from Tiger. And so I got up, get ready and they arrived just in time. So we went to One Stop for our arcade session XD. Played 3 hours there, went for lunch, went for a game of snooker and was about to go Sunway Carnival but in the end, they sent me home and went back to SP.

It was already around 4pm... Sat in front of the comp till around 5pm and went for a nap =P woke up around 7 something lol and ate dinner while watching the Olympics Badminton Man's Final. My mom made a bet with me, she bet that Malaysia will win the gold medal, and so I chose China. The game looked one sided -.-" long story short, China won the gold medal, and I won my bet... The bet was, losers will pay for one piece of roti canai =P yay~ iru-chan can have some too =P

After watching, I went back to my room and sitting here blogging about today while chatting on msn LOL... i guess there is nothing interesting already.. i'm getting lazy to type formally so imma sticking back to my old style where i can see many red underlines =D

PS: iru-chan complained that my blog is too long, i tried to shortened it as much as i can d XD i cannot help it lol.. well, i'll see what tomorrow has installed for me =P

lalami signing off~ woof~ =3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home